- 2018 – 2020 : Digital Society: explorations in unknown terrains, with Thomas Beschorner and Miriam Meckel, University of St.Gallen, Funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation
- 2016 - 2019 Sustainability through Co-Determination – Implementing and Continuing social and ecological sustainability, with Eva Clasen, Axel Haunschild, Rita Meyer und Hans-Gerd Ridder, Leibniz University of Hanover, Funded by the Hans-Böckler Foundation
- 2016 - 2018 Institutional Reform of the non-tenured Faculty Representation at the University of St.Gallen, Funded by the University of St.Gallen
- 2016 - 2017 Developement and Accreditation of an extra-occupational Masters Program „Work and Employment Studies“ (Arbeitswissenschaft) at the Leibniz University of Hanover
- 2015 - 2017 Reconceptialisation and Accreditation of the University’s Certificate-Program for professionals „Work and Employment Studies“ (Weiterbildungsstudium Arbeitswissenschaft, WA)
- 2012 - 2013 Further Education at the Faculty of Economics of the Leibniz University of Hanover (Program Conceptualisation and Developement) with Axel Haunschild, Elisabeth Wienemann and Joachim Selck-Breusing
- 2011 - 2012 Trade Unions and Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe, with European Partners. Coordination: Michael Gold, Lutz Preuss und Chris Rees, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
Team Germany: Axel Haunschild, Florian Krause, University of Trier/Leibniz University of Hanover